Shop Local $10,000 Giveaway Campaign October 19 - December 14October 19, 2017
Shop Local Campaign: 2nd Annual KSTV $10,000 Giveaway
The Stephenville Chamber of Commerce is partnering with KSTV Radio – The Mighty 93 to encourage shopping local by GIVING AWAY $10,000 this holiday season!
When residents choose to shop at our local retailers, they not only save money on the fuel it would take to drive out of town, they are also supporting local businesses who provide jobs, donate to local charities and invest in our community!
How the promotion works: Participating businesses will give local shoppers a numbered ticket for every ten dollars spent, up to $1,000 on any daily transaction from October 19th through December 14th. This incentivizes shoppers to spend their holiday dollars with businesses that give them a chance to win $10,000. Obviously, the more tickets you have, the greater your odds to win the $10,000. Additionally, shoppers can walk into any of the businesses that are participating and receive one free ticket per day, just for asking. There is no purchase necessary to participate.
*NOTE: If you make a payment in person in our Chamber lobby for membership or event sponsorship, you will qualify to receive tickets.
The $10,000 Drawing will be held on December 14th at 7:00 pm at the Stephenville City Park Birdsong Amphitheater.
The winner must be present to win and they will have five minutes to present the winning ticket before another ticket is drawn.
(See official rules below)
PARTICIPATING CHAMBER MEMBERS:
4 Kids Only
All Star Clips
Barefoot Campus Outfitter
Beans & Franks
Blue Eyed Buffalo
Blue Eyed Buffalo Too
Bruner Motors GM Store
Bruner Motors Chrysler Dodge
Citizens National Bank of Texas
Dowell Ace Hardware
Easter Heat & Air
First Financial Bank
Gifford TV & Electronics
Saddle Rags, The Western Store
The Home Place at Ace
The Water Shop
Will Do Good Thrift Market
Willow’s Scarlet Ribbon
Non Ticket Sponsors:
Prime Metal Buildings & Components
Visit our business directory at http://www.stephenvilletexas.org/list/ for more information on these Chamber members.
Shop Local Rules for $10,000 on December 14, 2017 FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. The participant must be present at the grand prize drawing on December 14, 2017, at 7:00 p.m. at the Stephenville City Park at the Birdsong Amphitheatre to win and must have the winning ticket with them.
2. Persons must be 18 to win. Born 10-4-1999 or before.
3. The winning ticket will be verified. You will have 5 minutes to produce the winning ticket. After 5 minutes, another ticket will be drawn, thus eliminating the previous ticket as the winner. As a suggestion, to be organized for the day of, you may want to create a spreadsheet listing all of your ticket numbers so that you will know immediately whether your ticket has been drawn or not. You should also have your tickets in order; to be able to produce the winning ticket before the 5 minutes expires.
4. The maximum number of tickets that can be awarded to a single customer on a purchase is 101 per day, per business, based upon a sale of $1,000. Tickets will be handed out on the basis of one ticket per each customer entering the business, regardless of purchase (in other words no purchase is required to get 1 free ticket per day). One additional ticket will be given for each $10 purchase or fraction thereof up to the maximum of a $1,000 transaction or 100 tickets. We have encouraged businesses to have additional promotions in store to give away additional tickets throughout the contest.
5. Business owners, managers and employees, and members of their immediate family cannot participate in the drawing using tickets from their own business that they are associated with. They are, however, eligible to participate with tickets from another store or service provider.
6. Winner must have a valid Social Security number and I.D. Winner will also have to fill out W-9 and will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.
For more details, visit http://www.kstvfm.com/shop-local/
Mark Your Calendar