What are the benefits of Chamber Membership?
- Business or organization listing on Chamber website & app – working for you 24/7/365
- Exclusive referral service and marketing opportunities in Chamber publications and promotions
- Chamber First Impressions Lobby
- Social media
- Digital marquee on the Downtown Square
- Relocation packets
- Event goodie bags
- Community calendars
- New Member features in Chamber UPDATE e-newsletter and social media
- Connection to business resources
- Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking Services
- Invitations to networking events (ChamberMIX evening mixers and Sunrise Scrambler morning mixers) and Annual Chamber Banquet & Auction
- Weekly e-newsletter featuring Chamber news, member information and calendar of events
- Job Postings on our website and social media
- Event Promotion on our website, social media, downtown marquee sign and e-newsletter
- Promote your discounts through Hot Deals for the public and /or Member to Member Deals available specifically to your fellow Chamber members
- Redeem discounts for the benefit of your business, yourself, or your employees
- Mailing labels for our entire membership or targeted segments for your direct mail out
- Advocacy for your business and community involvement opportunities
- Sponsorship and participation opportunities for community events
- Reports detailing your member page views and category search results
- Investment in the betterment of our community – Our Chamber works diligently to enhance the business climate and quality of life for our residents
View our online membership application HERE!
We would love to visit with you in person, so please feel free to stop by and complete the application in our office if you'd prefer.
Please find below the investment schedule for membership:
1-3 Employees $200
4-9 Employees $260
10-19 Employees $320
20-39 Employees $420
40-49 Employees $520
50+ Employees $620
+$1 per employee OVER 50 Qty.
(No business promotion included)
Non-profits (Clubs & Organizations) $75
Professionals (Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists) $200
+$60 per licensed professional
Schools and Universities $200
+$2 per instructor
Hospitals and Retirement Homes $200
+$2 per bed
Hotels, Motels, Apartments $200
+$2 per unit
or .15 per local connection
Banks & Financial Institutions $600
or $20 per million in local deposits
For calculation, 2-part-time employees equal one full-time.
Please EMAIL us with any questions or call us at 254-965-5313.
Mark Your Calendar