U.S. Small Business Administration Training ProgramName: U.S. Small Business Administration Training ProgramDate: November 24, 2020Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CSTWebsite: Click here to register!Event Description:
Management & Technical Assistance Training Program
Via Zoom Communications Link
Training is FREE to 7(j) eligible small businesses. Who can participate? Small business owners who:
- are certified 8(a) participants
- have a HUBZone certified small business
- have an economically disadvantaged women-owned small business
- have a small business located in areas of high unemployment or low income
- have a small business owned by low income individuals
- Importance of a Capabilities Statement
- Elements of an elevator pitch
- How to effectively communicate your business
For more Information about the 7(j) Program, please contact your SBA District Office. https://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance.
SBA Cooperative Agreement contract #SBAGC7J200005-01-00. This project is funded by a Cooperative Agreement from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact: Leigh Christian at 256-428-8190 or email@example.com