The Stephenville Chamber of Commerce invites you to join us for a State of Healthcare Luncheon presented by Title Sponsor Clear Path Home Care!
The luncheon will take place on Tuesday, December 5, from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm at the City Hall at City Limits banquet facility.
The program will include panel discussions about opportunities and challenges facing local healthcare and an update on hospital operations by Texas Health Stephenville President Claudia Eisenmann.
Panelists will include:
- Denys Coates, Pharmacist, Tanglewood Pharmacy
- Rebecca Davis, Owner, Kannonball Insurance Solutions
- Claudia Eisenmann, President, Texas Health Stephenville
- Dr. Linda Heflin, Family Medicine, Lakeside Physicians
- Dr. Ramona Parker, Executive Dean, Tarleton College of Health Sciences
- Esther Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, AccelHealth
Reservations are required.
No cost to attend thanks to our generous sponsors!
Reserve your seat HERE.
Click HERE to add the Luncheon to your Calendar