Community Safe Trick 'R Treat!
Join us on The Downtown Square & Plaza !
We’d love for you to help us make this a tremendously successful family-fun event!
TREAT STATIONS sponsored by Chamber member businesses and organizations will be set up along the sidewalks around the Downtown Square. There will also be a FUN ZONE coordinated by Timber Ridge Church in the Plaza parking lot featuring games and activities for the children.
Our priority is to keep all the children SAFE! To do that most effectively, the entire area around the downtown square will be blocked off to all vehicle traffic at 5:00 PM and will reopen at 7:00 PM. The Stephenville Police Department will have officers stationed around the downtown area to let vehicles out of the blocked area as needed.
Member Treat Station -
For Members that plan on coming downtown to set up a table on the Safe Trick 'R Treat Route
Downtown Member Treat Station –
For Members that own a business downtown that plan on setting up in front of their business
Around Town Participant
For Members that plan on handing out candy at their business in another part of town, NOT on the Downtown Safe Trick 'R Treat Route
Fun Zone Participant
For Members that would like to provide a fun activity or game booth in the Plaza parking lot
Costume Contest Prize Donation
For Members that would like to donate prizes in quantities of 5 for age group category winners or for Best Group prizes
Marketing Tips / Booth Area Information
- Members must provide their own table
- Stick labels or attach business cards to your candy or treat
- Hang a sign/banner with your business name on or above your table
- Have business cards, brochures, or small handouts available
- Most spaces will be approx. 6 foot deep and 10 foot wide
- A few spaces will be available for a 10x10 tent, must note when registering
Click HERE to view list of member businesses who can help you with promotional items
Supporting this event through sponsorship provides a great opportunity to promote your business in front of thousands of families, during the event, and in all marketing and promotion printed materials!
The sponsorship levels for Safe Trick 'R Treat are as follows:
- Mummy of All Sponsors: $1000
- Scarecrow Sponsorship: $500
- Pumpkin Sponsorship: $250
- Candy Corn Sponsorship: $100
Please register by Wednesday, October 19th to be included in promotional materials.
Click HERE to learn more about Sponsorship Packages.
This event is always a fun time for the kids and their parents and a great way for our members to promote themselves.
We hope you will get involved in all the fun!
To participate SIGN UP NOW as a Treat Station, Fun Zone Booth, Prize Donor or Sponsor!
Additional information will be emailed to you regarding set up times and location as we get closer to Halloween.
Health Safety Protocols
Costume Contest Details
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the downtown area.
- This year, we will be assigning specific booth spots for each business participating with more distance between each table to help spread the line out.
- To reduce contact, we are asking treat givers to drop the treat in each child’s bag or bucket instead of allowing the children to put their hands in the candy bucket.
The Costume Contest has been outstanding in years past and we expect it to be even bigger this year! We will award five prizes per age group (see age groups below), plus three prizes for Best Groups.
- Most Creative
- Best Homemade Costume
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- 0-1 Years Old
- 2-3 Years Old
- 4-7 Years Old
- 8-12 Years Old
- 13-16 Years Old
Holly Jolly Christmas Festival
Monday, December 12, 2022
6:00 - 9:00 p.m. on the Downtown Square & Plaza