SAFE TRICK 'R TREAT 2019Name: SAFE TRICK 'R TREAT 2019Date: October 31, 2019Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Join us on the Downtown Square & Plaza for our community Safe Trick 'R Treat!
TREAT STATIONS sponsored by Chamber member businesses and organizations will be set up along the sidewalks around the Downtown Square. There will also be a FUN ZONE coordinated by Timber Ridge Church in the Plaza parking lot featuring games and activities for the children.
Our first priority is to keep all the children SAFE! In order to do that most effectively, the entire area around the downtown square will be blocked off to all vehicle traffic at 5:00 p.m. and will reopen at 7:00 p.m. The Stephenville Police Department will have officers stationed around the downtown area to let vehicles out of the blocked area as needed.
Street closures will begin at 3:30 p.m. starting with side streets around the downtown area and plaza. Washington and Graham Streets will close at 4:45 p.m. College St. at Graham on the South side of the Courthouse will remain open until 5:00 PM to allow for voter access to the courthouse.
View the EVENT FLYER & MAP HERE!
*The map shows where the barricades will be and has blue arrows indicating the direction/flow of foot traffic.
SIGN UP NOW TO PARTICIPATE as a Treat Station, Fun Zone Booth or Sponsor!
Simply click "Register Now" or click here to send an email.
Chamber members are invited to set-up along the downtown sidewalks to hand out goodies to the children as they 'trick or treat'. You MUST sign up to participate and be included in the marketing and promotion of the event!
- MEMBER TREAT STATIONS - For Members that plan on coming downtown to set up a table on the Safe Trick 'R Treat Route
- DOWNTOWN MEMBER TREAT STATIONS - For Members that own a business downtown that plan on setting up in front of their business
- AROUND TOWN PARTICIPANT - For Members that plan on handing out candy at their business in another part of town, NOT on the Downtown Safe Trick 'R Treat Route
- FUN ZONE PARTICIPANT - For Members that would like to provide a fun activity or game booth in the Plaza parking lot
- COSTUME CONTEST PRIZE DONATION - For Members that would like to donate prizes in quantities of 5 for age group category winners or for Best Group prizes
Supporting this event through sponsorship provides a great opportunity to get your business name in front of thousands of families, during the event, and in all of our printed and online marketing and promotion! The sponsorship levels for Safe Trick 'R Treat are as follows:
Please click here to learn more about the sponsorships and all of the promotion that comes with each level. You can click "Register Now" to sign up for sponsorship.
- Mummy of All Sponsors $1000
- Scarecrow Sponsorship $500
- Pumpkin Sponsorship $250
- Candy Corn Sponsorship $100
Please register by Thursday, October 24 to be included in promotional materials.
*Treat Stations, Booths, and Sponsorships are reserved for Chamber members only. Please contact us to learn more about membership or apply online by clicking HERE.
COSTUME CONTEST DETAILS:
The Costume Contest has been outstanding in years past and we expect it to be even bigger this year! We will award five prizes per age group (see age groups below), plus three prizes for Best Groups.
Age Groups for Costume Contest
- Most Creative
- Best Homemade Costume
Costume contest line up will begin at 5:45 p.m. in the plaza area with judging starting at 6:00 p.m. There will be no pre-entry for the costume contest, simply show up at 5:45 to get in line!
- 0-1 Years Old
- 2-3 Years Old
- 4-7 Years Old
- 8-12 Years Old
- 13-16 Years Old