The Cross Timbers SHRM and TSU Student SHRM will be hosting the 5th Annual HR Management & Leadership Conference featuring seven excellence presentations. This will be a great opportunity to network with business owners and HR professionals from throughout the region!
The conference includes:
- Seven excellence presentations
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Buffet
- Five hours of HRCI / SHRM PDC credits (pending)
- A chance to win fabulous door prizes!
- The opportunity to network with business owners and HR professionals from throughout the region!
- Randy Anderson, Owner of E3 Professional Trainers, The Essential Elements of Effective Leadership & 3 Determiners for Life
- Dr. J. Michael Godfrey, President of True Course, Make Conflict Work for You & How to Lead with Conversational Intelligence
- Rod Fulenwider, Executive Director of D&L Protective Services, Active Aggressor
- Paul Simon, J.D. and founding member of Simon | Paschal PLLC, Legal Update
- Otis Scott, Jr. “Scotty”, Assistant Director of Career Services – Employer Relations at the University of Texas at San Antonio, How to Network in a Gig Economy
Special Membership Offer – join Cross Timbers SHRM as a new member and receive a $25 discount off the regular registration fee!