Erath, Comanche and Hamilton Counties will be hosting a Central Texas Irrigation Summit & Trade Show.
Topics will include
- Aquifer Permits
- Precision Irrigation Technologies
- Pivot Control Systems
- Irrigation Management Research Using Site-Specific Systems
- Variable Rate and Irrigation Scheduling Technology
- Crop Requirements and Soil Moisture Monitoring
- Salinity and Water Quality
- Dealing With Manganese and Iron Clogging and other SDI experience
- Economics of Subsurface Irrigation System
- and a Trade Show to see the latest in technology.
Pesticide applicators will be able to get 2 CEU’s and dairy producers will get one DOPA Credit.