Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 3:30 pm, must be available to work overtime
$15.00 - $17.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading, or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping run parts to the production floor.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Receives, lifts, moves, stores, issues, counts, sorts, weighs, and verifies items on receivers or invoices.
- Receives and processes a wider variety of incoming freight, including production supplies & materials, chemicals, electronic equipment, small appliances, and other raw materials on a daily basis according to priority.
- Compares incoming shipments to bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records to verify information.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with appropriate parties to rectify damages and shortages.
- Fills parts-order requests, issues supply from stock and makes adjustments to inventory counts.
- Utilizes in-house inventory tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of storage areas by sweeping.
- May move or transport materials or supplies to other departments using standard forklift.
- Travel to the metroplex to pick up parts.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Outstanding customer service skills and personal interaction/interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new applications and processes quickly.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing production demands.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and organized.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Good hand/finger dexterity.
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record.