PARTS COUNTER SALES
Monday – Friday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm, must be able to work some Saturdays
$12.00 - $15.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Retrieves (pulls) needed parts from inventory or if the requested parts are not in inventory determines availability, prepare purchase order, and submit order as required.
- Keeps accurate records of special-order parts.
- Assists customers in selecting parts needed for repairs in process.
- Orders parts not in stock for required repairs.
- Follows up on special ordered items and promptly notifies customer when received.
- Issues credit for parts/cores returned.
- Works with customers to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with others.
- Completes all documents, forms and reports in accordance with company policy.
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards.
- Understands and follows all work rules and procedures and follows directions from Supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Experience related to a parts store.
- Computer Skills.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for long periods at a time.