Monday – Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$17.00 - $19.00 DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Builds relationships with customers/sales and helps cultivate accounts into long-term customer alliances and continues to identify and promote opportunities for additional sales within the alliance.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with account managers and marketing personnel.
- Contributes to the reduction of inventory through additional sales and recommendations.
- Assists with management and maintenance of pricing tables and required documentation.
- Customer interfacing includes requests for quotations, lead times, order placement, expediting, or changes, the building of quotations, and communicating pertinent information proactively back to customers.
- Coordination the preparation of complex proposals.
- Collecting cost input from the various product groups and ensure that the commercial quality in our tenders are aligned with the managements strategies.
- Assists sales in commercial responsibilities (customer discounts, margin analysis, tender commercial strategy, etc.)
- Notify respective Account Manager of missed deadlines proactively.
- May interface with customer for problem resolution, price discounts, and change orders.
- Drives to improve internal processes and eliminate non-value added tasks.
- Manages specific projects as required.
- Seeks resolutions and corrective actions when errors occur.
- Supports inventory and other working capital initiatives.
- Manages the planning, coordination, facilitation and expediting of the complete bid process for formal tenders. Has overall responsibility assigning of tasks, and setting deadlines, tracking progress, communication and compilation of all information from involved departments to ensure that customer requirements and deadlines are met with a quality documentation.
- Follows all documented policies/procedures for the Inside Sales role and is responsible for ensuring all documentation required is stored in the business system tools provided (i.e. Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree in BS/BA in Engineering or Business related field preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant inside sales and/or engineering experience.
- Industry knowledge is preferred.
- Strong ability to persuade and influence the broader organization regarding concepts, policies, compliance, and risks. Facilitate problem resolution with more complex issues.
- Commitment to enhancing the customer experience.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ensures cooperation/interaction across diverse stakeholders, often managing conflicting interests.
- Some ERP experience, SAP preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office Products – emphasis placed in Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Commitment to teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation, communication, negotiation, planning, interpersonal skills, and ability to handle sensitive communications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, and often conflicting priorities is critical.
- Must be willing to work overtime (nights/weekends).
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!