The Executive Director/Site Coordinator reports directly to the Board of Directors and is the key spiritual leader as well as manager of daily operation for Transformation Pathway. The candidate will be a spiritually led female with the required background. The ED/SC is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic planning of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, community outreach and other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
Christian Leadership and Organizational Management:
*Attends and completes National Certification training for Site Coordinators Levels 1 and 2.
* Gives input in the development of the Christian Women’s Job Corps (CWJC) ministry plan
* Follows the phases of the CWJC ministry plan. CWJC 8 key elements (Certification, Advisory Council, Networking, Needs Assessment, Bible Study, Evaluation, Covenants, Mentoring)
* Coordinates each participant’s journey toward meeting her goals and those of CWJC.
* Recruits, trains, supervised and evaluates volunteers and mentors for CWJC
* Maintains accurate and timely records.
* Affirm Transformation Pathway’s Statement of Faith and Mission.
* Lead Transformation Pathway in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission and statement of faith.
* Shepherd the site toward Christ-likeness by maintaining a high level of Christian ethics, leadership, and standards.
*Ability to convey Transformation Pathway’s strategic vision to staff, volunteers and donors.
* Implement, with the Board, policies and procedures for daily operations and sound fiscal operations.
* Communicate in an effective and timely manner with the Board and provide information necessary for them to make informed decisions.
* Cultivate positive, cohesive relations between staff members and volunteers through regular prayer and devotion time, schedule agenda meetings, and trainings
*Direct and implement effective risk management, develop and implement systemic reviews of corporate as well as program records to provide reports to the Board and donors.
*Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations in the area by being active and visible through public relations, marketing communications, and public speaking, to strategically enhance Transformation Pathway’s partnerships, mission, and impact. Initiate and lead donor cultivation and appreciation events.
*Oversee the Will Do Good Thrift Market by supporting the manager and volunteer coordinator with their roles in Transformation Pathway.
Staff Development and Management:
*Recruit, train and supervise competent, qualified staff and volunteers as well as update job descriptions as necessary.
*Oversee the staffing of the ministry including hiring, firing, and annual evaluation of staff performance as well as schedule adequate workers to cover shifts.
*Keep personnel records according to federal and state guidelines.
*Handle staff complaints, concerns, and conflicts.
*Ensure all staff are receiving ongoing training and coaching in a way that uses their God given strengths and talents.
Financial Leadership and Strategic Planning:
*Prepare and present an annual budget to the Board of Directors, working with the Board Treasurer
*Operate the ministry within the budget
*Work with Board and staff on fundraising activities, including grant writing and events
*Develop resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization
*Ensure due diligence for the Will Do Good Thrift Market’s cash register and sales by developing and implanting procedures with the Store Manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
*Active member of a local Christian church, Pastoral reference preferred
*Solid hands on budget management skills
*Experience in fundraising and development
*Excellent public relations skills required which includes strong written and oral communication
*Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
*College degree, or 3 year job equivalent required
*Non-profit management a plus
*Grant writing experience preferred
*Management of employees/staff experience preferred
*Must be 21 years of age
*Physically able to lift up to 25 lbs.
*Ability to make regularly scheduled meetings and flexible hours