JOB TITLE: Content Creator
LOCATION: Dublin, TX
SUMMARY: Our content creation specialist is responsible for creating content such as videography, photography, and copywriting that helps to accomplish the goals of our strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives.
BENEFITS: Prime offers wages starting at $17+/hr and benefits valued at over $5+/hr. Benefits include a full health insurance policy that is 100% covered by Prime, a 50% matching 401(k) package, and a $25,000 life insurance policy. Comprehensive dental, vision and supplemental life insurance options are also available. PTO is available after 1 year. 7 paid holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing to strategically define content goals
- Creates content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing
- Plans, produces, and edits video content that supports campaign strategies and initiatives
- Plans, shoots, and edits photo content that supports campaign strategies and initiatives
- Assists in day-to-day marketing department tasks
- Organizes and keeps an accurate inventory of marketing materials
- Strong knowledge of Adobe creative suite software
- Advanced knowledge of photography and videography equipment and editing software
- Advanced copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities, workflow, and deadlines
- Commitment to high standards & communication
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel
- Understanding of marketing strategy and campaign management
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply in person or online only. No phone calls, please.
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!