Monday - Friday
10:45 pm - 7:15 am, overtime is mandatory
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrate mastery of Creel Associate job functions.
- Demonstrate mastery of Cut/Take Off Operator job functions.
- Be able to read and follow engineering diagrams for setting up materials on individual pultrusion lines.
- Position requires the ability to count, measure, and weigh accurately.
- Position requires quality, safety and service-oriented individuals.
- Be able to understand companies mixes and material identification.
- Have a knowledgeable understanding of hazardous material handling and storage.
- Understand and have a good working knowledge of the company’s part numbers.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively to shift personnel.
- Be able to locate pultrusion line materials and perform machine set ups.
- Provide the most consistent and on time delivery of materials possible.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and/or correspondence.
- Speak effectively to managers and co-workers of the organization.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry but detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Use basic math skills such as add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure using whole numbers.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!