Fibergrate is currently looking to add a Project Manager to their team!
The Project Manager at Fibergrate has the direct responsibility of managing all fabrication/Custom Projects activities from Purchase Order to delivery. The position requires daily coordination of customer to manufacturing activities, works closely with manufacturing, drafting, engineering, sales, and fabrication. This position is responsibility for quality, service, safety, & environmental compliance while performing all daily functions. The Project Manager position is to insure projects are delivered on time, under budget, & insure FG is made whole through change orders and back charges to appropriate entities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- Daily activities to insure production activities and operations meet on time delivery.
- Working closely with manufacturing, engineering, drafting, & fabrication.
- Respond to sales, customers, and internal customers request for lead times and cost.
- Measure and report critical activities to support project management and meet FG financial plan.
- Time line projects to meet customer expectations.
- Evaluate projects daily to control cost and on time deliveries.
- Practice continuous improvement efforts.
- Forecast shipments for fabrication projects monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Lead cost reduction efforts for each project.
- Follow all ISO processes.
- Report forecasted shipping $ changes immediately to manager.
- Minimal travel may be required.