Monday – Thursday
3:30 pm – 2:00 am
$15.00 per hour or DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Use of measuring tools and have ability to inspect elastomeric products per specification.
- Ability to learn, operate and produce elastomeric products.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and presses specifically used for elastomers.
- Change out tooling, verify setup and run first articles.
- Effectively retrieve, understand, and adhere to QAP documentation.
- Ability to properly read and interpret drawings and technical specifications.
- Ability to identify simple deviation in material requirements to customer specifications.
- Maintain a clean workstation.
- Participate in on-the-job training to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the role.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Good organization, interpersonal and interaction skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to be certified on forklift and overhead crane/hoist operations