Saint-Gobain Abrasives designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the well-being of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change. And we are looking to add to our team!
In this position you will be responsible for producing a quality product, while controlling waste, and maintaining complete and safe set-up and operation of the machine.
- Ensures safe machine operations. Observe safety regulations at all times and bring all non-compliance to the supervisor's attention
- Assumes responsibility for producing a good quality product
- Follow designated methods to attain or surpass productivity goals safely
- Assumes responsibility for setting up machine
- Train crew members as required
- Perform and ensure accurate reporting (including work orders, conversion reports, rework or short forms in process)
- Practice good housekeeping at all times
- Interact effectively within a team-oriented work group
- Performs Back to Basics inspection
- Completes special assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to bend, squat, and stand continuously during a defined shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a non-repetitive basis
- Ability to work 40 hours during a defined shift, plus overtime as required
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of math concepts
- Possess high school level education
Interested? Multiple positions available! Click here to apply online!
View more job openings from other local businesses and organizations HERE!