Monday – Thursday
5:00 am – 3:30 pm
3:30 pm - 2:00 am
Ensures that all machines, equipment, and facilities are in top operating condition and are available for production as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complies with all safety requirements for energy isolation, LOTO, machine guarding, and safe equipment operation.
- Uses proper tools and test equipment to complete tasks safely and effectively
- Troubleshoots equipment and facilities problems to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Carries out corrective action to repair equipment and facilities and to eliminate the root cause in order to minimize unplanned down time.
- Provides input for process improvements and cost savings measures.
- Job scope includes more complex equipment and processes. The scope can be specific to skill and profession.
- Key interactions with maintenance team members and production process operators.
- High school diploma or GED required. Professional education in the trade or job specialty preferred
- Journeyman Electrician License Required.
- 3 years’ experience in industrial maintenance
- Ability to work in team environment to achieve team goals and objectives
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, electronic communication
- Computer skills – ability to use PC and CMMS software