Monday - Thursday
3:30 pm - 2:00 am
$14.50 - $20.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Effectively retrieve, understand, and adhere to QAP documentation.
- Gaining ability to use technical tools and instruments required to perform duties.
- Tools and instruments include but not limited to calipers, micrometers, and gauges.
- Properly read and interpret drawings and technical specifications.
- Identify simple deviation in material requirements.
- Demonstrate fixturing, tool and machine offsets.
- Read and interpret set-up documentation.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance/autonomous maintenance.
- Develop and demonstrate basic problem solving skills.
- Meet deadlines and manage priorities in addition to key performance objectives.
- Adhere to Fluid Control HSE policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to FMC Technologies Core Values: Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Respect, Accountability, and HSE.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Previous machining experience preferred.
- Previous inspection experience preferred.
- Ability to work in shop environment.
- Basic PC skills.
- Demonstrated math skills.
- Good organization, interpersonal, and interaction skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated adaptability to unplanned events and changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to receive on the job training.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!