Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 3:30 pm, must be available to work overtime
$15.00 - $18.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for keeping track of all inventory, ingoing and outgoing, within the company.
- Keep track of raw materials, equipment, shipments, incoming deliveries, and stock.
- Digitally manage inventory and create inventory reports.
- Prevent shortages of supply or manage unexpected shortages.
- Reconcile inventory differences between physical stock and digital data.
- Review incoming and outgoing orders.
- Create, update, and maintain supplier purchasing files that are complete with pricing information.
- Ensuring inventory count is up-to-date, logging all inventory in an organized spreadsheet or software program, and ensuring that quantities of products, materials, supplies, and equipment are maintained at all times
- Purchasing/buying/procurement experience working in a manufacturing purchasing or managing products.
- Inventory control: 1 year (Required)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with a strong bias for action.
- High attention to detail, complete, accurate, and timely completion of responsibilities
- Highly effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Quick Books.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Good hand/finger dexterity.
- Positive attitude willing to help where needed.
- Team player and able to work with and collaborate well with others.