- Stephenville, TX
- Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
General Laborer - Wiring, Leather, & Jacks & Awnings
Outlaw Conversions employs people that thrive in a fast paced environment, who are able to adapt to the needs of the manufacturing industry and the workflow of a busy production floor.
Currently seeking general laborers with wiring experience, leather upholstery, detail, carpentry/woodwork, and mechanics.
Wiring laborer is responsible for running all 10/2 & 12/2 110v wires, run all components and 12v wires.
Leather laborer is responsible for installing leather on walls & ceilings, and installing carpet.
Detail laborer is responsible for detailing trailers at the end of the production line, duties include: covering nail holes with putty, cleaning crevices, vacuuming carpets, cleaning surfaces such as mirrors, counter tops, stove tops, etc.
Why Outlaw Conversions?
• We're a small local company - you'll be part of our team, not an employee number.
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability & other supplemental policies.
• Vacation, sick and holiday pay
• 401k - You don't want to work forever, we offer a retirement plan.
Outlaw Conversions Expectations:
• Deliver first class high quality products. We believe in doing the job right the first time.
• Holds safety in high regard, follows all safety rules for equipment and general operations. Takes responsibility for own safety by acting in a safe manner at all times. Takes responsibility for the safety of their team by calling out unsafe behavior on the spot.
• Complete necessary paperwork, including checksheets, parts request forms, and other required documentation.
• Must utilize Tractivity to track labor hours per job worked.
• Perform, follow, and comply with applicable manufacturing safety and quality assurance practices
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to follow applicable work instructions, standard operating procedures and complete necessary training elements and competencies as required by work area
• Must be able to use basic hand and power tools and read a tape measurer accurately.
• Must be willing to be a team player and help other bay areas when needed
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be willing to complete basic cleaning duties such as sweeping, organizing, and putting away trash to keep work area clean in between trailers.
Summary of Experience and Education:
High school diploma or GED preferred. Previous experience in electrical, plumbing, mechanics, carpentry, and building preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Physical Abilities:
Production employees must be able to sometimes lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Employees must be able to twist, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb and will frequently be required to stand or walk for the duration of a shift.
Must be able to work 8-11 hour shifts in Texas temperatures that can range from -20 to 100+ degrees F
Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Employee must exhibit an attention to detail in all aspects of the job. Ability to read, write and speak English and/or Spanish is required, must be able to read, understand and complete both customer and Outlaw Conversions paperwork. Must be able to read, comprehend and complete checklists, daily paperwork and other documents. Must be able to read measuring tape in Standard US Measuring system accurately.
Must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities and consistently be at work and on time.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour or more DOE in specialized areas (Electric, Plumbing, CNC operator, Drawing/Drafting)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Apply in person at 1000 Airport Rd, Stephenville TX 76401 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
View more job openings from other local businesses and organizations HERE!