Monday – Thursday
7:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
$18.00 - $25.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Will be responsible for maintaining diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies.
- Handle routine repairs, including oil and tire changes.
- Making adjustments and alignments as needed.
- Keeping records.
- Interpret diagnostic test results accurately.
- Writes detailed inspection reports and repair plans.
- Collaborates with other diesel mechanics.
- Present reports and plans to clients for approval.
- Complete test drives to make sure the vehicle runs correctly.
- Use power, machine, and hand tools safely.
- Follow all motor vehicle repair shop regulations and standards.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- At least 2 years of experience as a diesel mechanic.
- Collaborate with other diesel mechanics and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate time management, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods at a time.