Outlaw Conversions is seeking experienced CNC machine operator who can effectively multi-task in fast pace manufacturing plant. The CNC operator will use a computer numerically controlled machinery to safely and accurately perform a variety of functions critical to the production line.
Must be able to work with great concentration and precision; keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
Position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping. Position requires occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
Primary Job Duties
- Prepare and operate CNC machine to perform tasks such as cutting, scoring, drilling and/or grinding
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading work orders, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machine
- Prepare a test run to check if the machine produces outputs according to the specifications
- Supervise machine while it executes the task and make necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them against requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality & report needs to maintenance personnel for repair
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to handle fast-pace, high-stress job demands
- Excellent communications abilities
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in performing basic programing functions
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Policies
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
“Our mission is to provide our customers the best possible satisfaction, safety, service and value by utilizing the finest in quality materials, workmanship, beauty and design in the production of the ultimate living quarters.”
Outlaw Conversions employs people that thrive in a fast paced environment, who are able to adapt to the needs of the manufacturing industry and the workflow of a busy production floor. The CNC operator will provide support to production managers, supervisors and floor staff by ensuring the line is fed with parts and materials in a prompt and high quality manner
Job Type: Full-time
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stephenville, TX (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!