Full Job Description: FULL TIME RN
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Renew Home Health, founded in 2006, is a local veteran owned company that greatly values the quality of care we provide for our patients of all ages in their place of residence to help them get better, regain their independence and become as self-sufficient as possible.
WHY RENEW HOME HEALTH?
Patient care is our priority. When you join the Renew Home Health team you become part of our professional and friendly network of local nurses, therapists, home aides, and social workers. With years of experience in health care, Renew Home Health is one of the leading providers in the industry for customer satisfaction and quality of care making it one of the fastest growing home health agencies in the area.
The RN administers skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Assess home patients to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference and evaluations.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the patient and the staff.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the home health aide and the LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members and other health care professionals.
- Must hold current Texas State Registered Nurse license
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills
- Home Health Care experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!