Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Packing and sorting plumbing equipment for each job.
- Locating pipe leaks and preparing the work area.
- Fetching tools and equipment.
- Cutting open walls and structures to expose pipes.
- Adjusting water pressure valves.
- Assisting the Master Plumber with plumbing installations and repairs.
- Replacing faucet washers and toilet wax rings.
- Measuring, cutting, and threading pipes.
- Installing gutters, drainpipes, and runoff systems
- Proven work experience as a Plumber Helper.
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing equipment and techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints.
- Advanced mechanical skills.
- Good physical fitness and dexterity.
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving abilities.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- High-level mathematical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle high-stress situations.