Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Possible Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
$12.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Take care of billing - accounts payable and receivable.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- QuickBooks experience
- Good communication skills
- Like to work as part of a team
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Great customer service
- AR & AP experience
- General Office Skills
- Previous Customer Services experience as they have a retail counter
- must be willing to learn and help with any duties assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.