In this position the payroll coordinator will be responsible for directing and managing daily payroll activites of the district. Ensuring that payroll is delivered in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of local, state and federal requirements relating to payroll issues and reports
- Knowledge of payroll accounting and auditing principles
- Ability to maintain accurate & auditable records
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency skills in keyboarding and file maintenance
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- 3 - 5 years payroll experience at a high level of responsibility required
- Payroll accounting experience in a school district preferred
- Stephenville ISD offers health insurance, basic life insurance, supplemental policies and Teacher Retirement benefits to all full-time permanent employees
Click here to apply online!
FIND MORE JOB LISTINGS HERE!