Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm, overtime if needed
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Administer accounting queue via SAP, Wells Fargo system, or other systems as required
- Respond to inquiries and requests from cardholders or other business parties
- Collaborate with Global Business Services team to ensure all T&E card issues are resolved timely
- Review general ledger accounts for aging items
- Work with various business partners to resolve problems
- Help with system issues, testing, and projects
- Trouble shoot and guide others in the business to use correct COE processes
- Plan and execute distribution of large quantity of travel cards based on card renewal period
- Bachelor’s degree or two year’s experience in a professional environment .
- PC Skills including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Understanding of basic accounting transactions
- Experience in an ERP environment such as SAP preferred.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast pace high volume environment
FIND MORE LOCAL JOB LISTINGS HERE!