Prenatal YogaName: Prenatal YogaDate: January 20, 2020Time: 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM CSTEvent Description:
Prenatal Yoga will be led by Cathy 200ERYT, PYTThere are many benefits to prenatal yoga including:
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress
- Increased strength, flexibility and endurance
- Decreased lower back pain
- Decreased nausea
- Decreased carpal tunnel syndrome
- Decreased headaches
- Reduced risk of preterm labor
- Lowered risk of intrauterine growth restriction (condition that slows the baby’s growth)
*In addition to the benefits listed, studies have found there is a relationship between prenatal yoga and the reduction of hypertension-related complications, as well as, improvement of fetal outcome.
Click here to register online!